Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lust or Promotion for Robby Hoffman?

In May, there were two or three Missed Connections for Robby Hoffman. The first one just seemed like average everyday lust, but when the second (and I think thrid) appeared, it looked more like an advertising campaign. Which has been done in the past by certain Fringe acts.

       I want Robby Hoffman - w4w - 25 (Montreal)
       Date: 2011-05-11, 7:50PM EDT
      __________________________________________________________________
      funniest lesbian comic in Montreal. I love a woman with a sense of
      humour...find me!

      I also would like to have Robby Hoffman. - 21
      Date: 2011-05-28, 6:34AM EDT
     __________________________________________________________________
     Robby Hoffman is just the prettiest girl I have ever seen! Those bow
     ties really get me. I really think we could be soul mates? Maybe? I
     think so. I'm out of town right now, but give me a shot when I get
     back? Please? You're funny and I like to laugh. It could work?