Sunday, May 1, 2011

So I'll try this

I reserve the right to revert to the old ways next year, or try something else.  "Everyone is doing it" is not a great reason to follow the pack, not when I was trying to lead so long ago. But Kate thought I should do it last year,  the problem is, every time she suggest something it seems like she sees more potential in me than I do.  If  people I actually do know ignore me, then it sure seems like I don't have that much to say.  On the other hand, I don't often like what is being said, which is why I keep at it.

So I'm trying the simplest route, having waited till too late.  I don't like not pointing to pubnix.net because when I moved there five years ago after nine years at cam.org, it was deliberate, to go to the oldest local ISP, to go to a non-large ISP.  Maybe next year I'll take control.

 It's really over a month later when I start this, but there are some things I wanted to post in chronological order. 

On June 6th, Kate
said "In any case, attacking Mr. Black as a running dog lackey of the mediatized
world is, I dare say, way off target", so here we go.